Twist and clip
- Part slightly damp hair into two parts and apply some styling cream if you want.
- Twist both sections away from your face.
- Bring the ends up to the crown of your head and secure them with clips. Use as many as you feel is necessary to hold your twists in place.
- Make sure to secure the ends of your twists properly or they won’t be curled. Even so, you can always use a curling iron to curl the ends a bit, it takes no time at all!
- Remove the clips the next morning and just toss your hair over your head. You can separate the pieces more depending on how you like it.