Arguably more comfortable than heels, and cooler than flats, sneakers are no longer just lazy-day shoes.
Rock them to dates, brunch, parties, and even work (if your company has a relaxed dress code)!
- A platform heel will elongate your leg, giving you a flattering boost in height so you can pull off maxi dresses and skirts.
- Pair patterned sneakers with solid-coloured outfits — and vice versa.
- Sporty sneakers complement leather, tennis skirts, and crop tops. Think athletic or edgy.
- Visible socks can make your look seem dated or too gym, so opt for boat socks, which are shorter.
- When in doubt, know that you can’t go wrong with a clean, white pair.
Check out our favourites from the Keds AW17 Collection: