Time to put all your other accessories aside and make way for the brooch! Ready for some pin-worthy looks?
- Pin on the lapel of a structured blazer. Go for brooches that feature a flora or fauna motif to instantly soften the boy-ish look.
- Accentuate your bust line by placing a brooch at the bottom neckline of a V-neck dress.
- Brooches can be a statement accessory if you place it at the centre of a buttoned-up collar. Go for round or oval-shaped brooches for a classy appeal.
- Dress up a plain clutch or bag with a brooch! Not on your leather ones though as this will damage it. Do it on fabric bags only. Create your own style with more than one brooch.
- You can also turn a brooch into the perfect hair accessory. Pull up your hair. Pin your brooch on a hair band or on your updo.
Tip: Attach a thin makeup sponge inside your outfit and pin your brooch on it from the outside. Especially useful for a heavy brooch or light material like chiffon, this protects from pulls and tears.