FENTY. BEAUTY. IS. HERE!
After months of teasing — and really, no one had a single clue what Rihanna was going to launch — the long-awaited Fenty Beauty by Rihanna collection is now available in Sephora stores nationwide and online. Malaysia and 16 other countries launched the collection on the same day.
A singer, songwriter, fashion icon, and beauty muse, Rihanna’s new Fenty Beauty collection has garnered buzz not just because it has her name on it. Her vision of having products for different skin tones and personalities continues to push the envelope for diversity. Fenty Beauty redefines the rules with light-as-air formulas (great for layering) in shades designed for a global audience.
There are 40 foundation shades in the collection. Yes, 40!!
Here’s the full list of products and prices:
- 40 shades of Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, RM145
- 1 universal Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer, RM140
- 30 magnetic Match Stix Skinsticks (in both matte and shimmer finishes to contour,
correct, conceal, highlight and blush), RM105
- 6 cream-powder hybrid Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters for face and eyes, RM145
- Invisimatte Blotting Powder and Paper, RM130 / RM70 (refill)
- 1 universal lip gloss known as Gloss Bomb, RM90
- Variety of application tools
Check out the gallery for what went down during the official launch of Fenty Beauty in NYC!
Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Fenty Beauty
TIME TO SHOP!